I finally personalised my blog, again, this time using all the original pictures we took during the course of working on our project. Personalizing my blog was an attempt on my part to become more familiar with Photoshop and also make my blog look more original. For the first layer I used an orange yellow colour for the background and used grain and patchwork texture from the effects tab in Photoshop. I then increased the brightness and contrast as I felt that the orange yellow may be too dark. This is what the first layer of my background looked like. The size of the background is 1600 x 1200 pixels and the background is 100% opaque.
Then I merely blended all the scanned notes my team has made up till now and included the storyboard we did for the preliminary exercise. First I used the picture we took at Pyramid Studios of a ceiling covered with a magazine cutout. I covered the whole background with that picture and made it 75% opaque with the background in the second layer. Below are all the pictures I blended after this picture
This Picture was taken on the second day of the preliminary shooting when I was explaining to Schanza Khan( Principal) about the script.
These pictures were taken when we were taking separate pictures for the poster in the chemistry lab.
This picture was taken on the first day of shooting in the Lab when we were setting up the video cameras.
Besides all the photographs above I used a photograph of this audio mixer that we took in the studio.I also used a group photo that I had posted on this blog earlier. Every layer was made 65% opaque with the layer below except for the first and the second layer. After merging all the pictures I saved the file in a JPEG format. This is what I came up wuith after bending everything:
After making my wallpaper I made a PNG image for the topic and the description. The font I used is Forte MT for the main title and description. I used a color stroke, inner glow and drop shadow on the main title. For the second title I only use a black font color and a red stroke. This is how my title looks like.